пятница, 27 июня 2014 г.

"Best friends"

In these past months I realized that I'm my own best friend.I think you can relate to that..some of you.I mean,every best friend may promise you that they'll be with you forever,that they'll care about you and that they
 won't get bored when you say something interesting that happened to you.

Believe me,it's not true.I had lots of friends that told me that they love me and that they do like hanging out with me,but then I realized that they just say mean things about me whenever I'm not around them.
Yes,they can make you smile,they can make you really execited,but they can still be the ones that want you hurt.
I'm not saying that every friend can be like that,but I'm talking about this type of friends.
I actually saw some really good friendships and I'm so happy that they do exist,but in my opinion there are some friends that just don't care.

                                                                                                      

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий