среда, 25 июня 2014 г.

Something about me

Sooo,i've started to write this blog,but i didn't mention something about me.First of all,my name is Jackline and i live in Moldova,such a small country and you can't really find something interesting to do in here.So,my native language is romanian and speaking english is a hobby for me.So if i write something wrong in english,don't judge me,PLEASE!
  My life consists of music,books,my bike,TV Shows,movies,FOOD.ff
I had lots of diaries,but i never finished them.Sometimes i like to go in my little place,where i can read,listen to music and just enjoy the beautiful sky.
  I actually have friends!Surprising,right?
   I forgot to mention that i'm obsessed over bands like:One Direction,Fifth Harmony,Little Mix,The 1975 and so on..
  I don't know if you think that i'm an interesting person,but just wanted to let you know what kind of person writes this blog :)
                                                                                                       

                                                                                                            

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий